What’s in our food?
- Animal agriculture is synonymous with violence and brutality, the production and release of methane – the biggest driver of climate change.
- A food system driven through biotech. Pesticides are carried and distributed by rain. It’s no wonder we’ve killed so many insects so quickly.
- We know that animal agriculture has been a driving force for the destruction of natural habitat.
- The means that we have used to kill off up to 85% of the animal biodiversity in 40 short years has a direct connection from those behaviors to the threats against the survival of humanity.
- The loss of insects, of pollinators represents a direct threat to food security.
- A critical response to a capitalistic system so far out of control is to localize food production.
- Another critical response to the threat of an economics-driven civilization’s collapse is to reassess our needs: healthy food, clean air and water, shelter, clothing.
- 4 appropriate responses to climate change are:
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.